Re: Windows Installation User account - Correct database for us

От Wolfgang Keller
Тема Re: Windows Installation User account - Correct database for us
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> H2 or SQLite can be very reasonable choices for in-app embedded
> databases, so long as your app can operate within their constraints on
> concurrency and data size.

Firefox uses SQLite and the places.sqlite database is notorious for
getting corrupted every five minutes. Libreoffice/Openoffice Base uses
H2 and there are plenty of reports by users about data losses due to
database corruption.

Personally I'd *never* use an "embedded" database for anything.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang