BUG #10925: Documentation not clear on copy options containing '_'

От gerke.ephorus@gmail.com
Тема BUG #10925: Documentation not clear on copy options containing '_'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      10925
Logged by:          Gerke
Email address:      gerke.ephorus@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4beta1
Operating system:   N/A

When reading the documentation of the copy command one bumps into the
feature 'FORCE_QUOTE'. When trying this out, the error message shown is:
    ERROR:  syntax error at or near "FORCE_QUOTE"
After fiddling with this, one finds out that it should be 'FORCE QUOTE'
(with a space between FORCE & QUOTE)

Expected situation:
* an explanation that the '_' should be omitted
* drop the '_' in the documentation

(I'd write a patch myself but I cannot find where to change the
documentation)