Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Re: Compression of full-page-writes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2014-07-04 21:02:33 +0530, ams@2ndQuadrant.com wrote:

> > +/*
> > + */
> > +static const struct config_enum_entry backup_block_compression_options[] = {

Oh, I forgot to mention that the configuration setting changes are also
pending. I think we had a working consensus to use full_page_compression
as the name of the GUC. As I understand it, that'll accept an algorithm
name as an argument while we're still experimenting, but eventually once
we select an algorithm, it'll become just a boolean (and then we don't
need to put algorithm information into BkpBlock any more either).

-- Abhijit