Re: pg_xlogdump --stats

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: pg_xlogdump --stats
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2014-07-04 11:34:21 +0200, andres@2ndquadrant.com wrote:

> So we're leaking memory here? For --stats that could well be
> relevant...

Will fix (I think using a static buffer would be OK here).

> I think we're going to have to redefine the
> PGAC_FUNC_SNPRINTF_LONG_LONG_INT_FORMAT callsite in configure.in […]

OK, will do.

> It's far from guaranteed that 27 will always suffice. I guess it's ok
> because it doesn't cause bad breakage, but just some misalignment...

Yes, that was my thought too.

I could measure the lengths of things and align columns dynamically, but
I really doubt it's worth the effort in this case.

> Many missing spaces here. […]
> Some additional leaking here.

Will fix both.

> Looks like that should at least partially have been in the other
> patch?

Yes, sorry. Will fix.

(I'll set this back to waiting on author. Thanks for having a look.)

-- Abhijit

Сообщение: Re: gaussian distribution pgbench
Сообщение: Re: gaussian distribution pgbench