Re: pgsql: Add some errdetail to checkRuleResultList().

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Add some errdetail to checkRuleResultList().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Add some errdetail to checkRuleResultList().

> Back-patch to 9.4, but not into older branches where the set of
> translatable error strings is supposed to be stable.

Since most of this patch just adds new messages and not change existing
ones, I think it's fine to backpatch.  People would get the translated
error message, and an errdetail that might be in english, which seems
better than not getting the errdetail at all.  In any case, several
translators do translate new messages for future minor releases for
stable branches.  It seems wrong to not provide message improvements
just because some translators are slacking.