Re: 9.5 CF1

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: 9.5 CF1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Abhijit Menon-Sen (ams@2ndQuadrant.com) wrote:
> Row-security based on Updatable security barrier views
>     Lots of discussion that I haven't dared to look at properly yet. I
>     gather there's still plenty of design-level work needed, and this
>     is not in any imminent danger of being committed.

I feel like we're actually getting pretty close on the design side..
That said, the design we're arriving at will require a bit more work to
implement that seems unlikely to be completed in the next two weeks,
though I could be wrong.  I'd be fine leaving this open for now at least
('waiting on author' perhaps) and then bumping it to August only if
necessary.  I'm still very interested in getting this committed early in
this cycle to allow for a good bit of testing, of course.
Thanks,
    Stephen