BUG #10610: connecting postgresql server to pgadmin III

От soobia.arshad@tranchulas.com
Тема BUG #10610: connecting postgresql server to pgadmin III
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      10610
Logged by:          Soobia Arshad
Email address:      soobia.arshad@tranchulas.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0
Operating system:   linux

i have been trying to connect my postgresql database to pgadmin III. i did
that earlier successfully, but somehow the same configuration steps are not
working this time.

i edited postgresql.conf as "listen_addresses = *" and in pg_hba.conf added
"host all all 0.0.0.0/0 trust"

Kindly help me out with this problem as early as possible.