BUG #10588: inconsistent permissions for InformationSchema tables..

От tysonzwicker@gmail.com
Тема BUG #10588: inconsistent permissions for InformationSchema tables..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      10588
Logged by:          Tyson Zwicker
Email address:      tysonzwicker@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.9
Operating system:   Win 7 x64

In InformationSchema the "constraint_column_usage" table is only accessible
via the super user account, despite other tables (I tested table_constraints
and key_column_usage) being accessible to any account that was GRANTed ALL
permissions.

Furthermore, attempting to select from "constraint_column_usage" did not
throw an error of any kind, it just returned 0 rows.  Once I did the same
query logged in as "postgres" the query returned rows.

I feel that a> An error should be thrown rather than returning 0 rows and
that b> the access of tables in InformationSchema should be consistent
across ALL of the tables.