BUG #10547: Query too long with order and limit

От alamy@ltutech.com
Тема BUG #10547: Query too long with order and limit
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      10547
Logged by:          Arnaud Lamy
Email address:      alamy@ltutech.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   Linux

Hi guys,

After double checked with #postgresqlfr users, I think I have a bug.

With the pastebin below, if I add a limit to my query the behavior totally
change. It could take minutes instead of milliseconds.

explain and query:

http://paste.debian.net/103554/

Please let me know if you need more informations.

I tested with 9.4, same behavior.

Arnaud