Re: uninterruptable loop: concurrent delete in progress within table

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: uninterruptable loop: concurrent delete in progress within table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2014-06-05 07:58:56 +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 01:04:51AM +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> > Hi Sandro,
> >
> > On 2014-05-30 16:31:50 +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > > The attached script shows a plpgsql function that enters
> > > an infinite loop which is not interrupted by statement_timeout.
> >
> > Pushed a fix. Thanks for the report!
>
> Thanks, will test asap.
>
> BTW, I noticed the commit contained no testcase, would it be safer
> to include one ?

I have a separate commit with a testcase prepared. We're currently
discussing about some infrastructure that would make it more precise...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Sandro Santilli
Сообщение: Re: uninterruptable loop: concurrent delete in progress within table
Сообщение: Re: uninterruptable loop: concurrent delete in progress within table