Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #8673: Could not open file "pg_multixact/members/xxxx" on slave during hot_standby
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I wasn't able to reproduce it that way, but I eventually figured out
> that if I altered altered the plpython function to grab a FOR NO KEY
> UPDATE lock first, insertion would grow the multixact beyond reasonable
> limits; see the attachment.  If you then INSERT many tuples in "product"
> in a single transaction, the resulting xmax is a Multixact that has as
> many members as inserts there are, plus one.

Bah.  I managed to submit a file with the lock_company() call commented
out in the plpython function.  That one doesn't do anything interesting;
you need to uncomment that line.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table
Сообщение: Re: BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table