Re: SP-GiST bug.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: SP-GiST bug.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 08:19:07PM +0400, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> >If we bump the system catalog version, pg_upgrade can mark those indexes
> >as invalid and output a script to reindex them.
> >

> Between 9.3 - 9.4 catalog version is changed anyway.

Right.  I was thinking of beta users between beta1 and beta2 as well.
We would need to trigger the index invalidation on the catalog version
used for the commit that changes the index format, not the major version
like 9.4.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] unable to build postgres-9.4 in os x 10.9 with python
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] unable to build postgres-9.4 in os x 10.9 with python