Re: Extended Prefetching using Asynchronous IO - proposal and patch

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Extended Prefetching using Asynchronous IO - proposal and patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2014-05-29 17:53:51 -0400, John Lumby wrote:
> to see how we have done it.   And I am attaching corrected version
> of your test program which runs just fine.

It's perfectly fine to not be up to the coding style at this point, but
trying to adhere to it to some degree will make code review later less
painfull...
* comments with **
* line length
* tabs vs spaces
* ...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: John Lumby
Сообщение: Re: Extended Prefetching using Asynchronous IO - proposal and patch
Сообщение: Re: Extended Prefetching using Asynchronous IO - proposal and patch