Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Sending out a request for more buildfarm animals?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-14 15:08:08 +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> On 14 Květen 2014, 13:51, Andres Freund wrote:
> > On 2014-05-13 20:42:16 +0200, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> >> Can someone please approve the animals I've requested a few days ago?
> >> I'm already running the clobber tests with '--nosend --nostatus' and
> >> it's already reporting some errors. Would be nice to get it to the
> >> buildfarm.
> >
> > Can you provide some details about those failures until then?
>
> Sure.

Thanks.

> Apparently there's something wrong with 'test-decoding-check':

Man. I shouldn't have asked... My code. There's some output in there
that's probably triggered by the extraordinarily long runtimes, but
there's definitely something else wrong.
My gut feeling says it's in RelationGetIndexList().

> This only happens on animals executed with
>
> -DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS -DCLOBBER_FREED_MEMORY -DMEMORY_CONTEXT_CHECKING
> -DRANDOMIZE_ALLOCATED_MEMORY -DCLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY
>
> it does not happen with
>
> CPPFLAGS => '-DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS -DCLOBBER_FREED_MEMORY
> -DMEMORY_CONTEXT_CHECKING -DRANDOMIZE_ALLOCATED_MEMORY',
>
> So clearly this is about CLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY. Also, it fails on all
> three animals (one for each compiler - gcc, icc, clang).

I tested it with CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS, but not RECURSIVELY... So it's
entirely possible that i've missed something.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services