Re: Updating config.guess/config.sub for ppc64le

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Updating config.guess/config.sub for ppc64le
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2014-05-10 <27476.1399729986@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de> writes:
> > to support ppc64le, config.guess needs to be updated. The attached
> > patch is what was reported to work for Ubuntu.
>
> Our normal procedure is
>
>     o update config.guess and config.sub at the start of beta
>       (from http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/config)
>
> (memo to self: this better happen today).  Is that patch just subbing
> in the latest upstream scripts, or is it doing something else?

It's just updating to whatever version was current at the time the
problem was popping up. I should have mentioned that, but I figured
you'd probably go for the upstream version anyway... :)

Thanks for the update.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/