Re: Supporting tcl 8.6

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Supporting tcl 8.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2014-05-10 <27409.1399729811@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de> writes:
> > the current tcl version is 8.6, and configure should recognize it. The
> > attached patch has been in the Debian/Ubuntu packages for a while, so
> > it's tested.
>
> While that patch looks harmless enough, I'm curious why you'd need it
> --- isn't tcl installed as plain "tclsh"?

That's what I thought, but at least at the beginning of the year,
Ubuntu's then-development 14.04 suite didn't have tclsh, but only
tclsh8.6. It was surprising, but easy enough to fix, hence the patch.

Thanks for applying! (And sorry for the last-minute submission, but
better now than later...)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/