Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Дата
Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-09 22:14:25 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> > +DATA(insert OID = 3260 (    403        pglsn_ops        PGNSP PGUID ));
> > +DATA(insert OID = 3261 (    405        pglsn_ops        PGNSP PGUID ));
> >
> > The patch looks good to me except the name of index operator class.
> > I think that "pg_lsn_ops" is better than "pglsn_ops" because it's for "pg_lsn"
> > data type.
> Well, yes... Btw, before doing anything with this patch, I think that
> the version of Fabrizio could be used as a base, but the regression
> tests should be reshuffled a bit...

I honestly don't really see much point in the added tests. If at all I'd
rather see my tests from
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20140506230722.GE24808%40awork2.anarazel.de
addded. With some EXPLAIN (COSTS OFF) they'd test more.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: New pg_lsn type doesn't have hash/btree opclasses