Re: postgresql.auto.conf read from wrong directory

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: postgresql.auto.conf read from wrong directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Amit Kapila 2014-05-07 <CAA4eK1KTJkpVMnkOS2gFnnh2ZskO4ggDsPSWsHJbq1Cpu9EWRQ@mail.gmail.com>
> This problem occurs because we don't have the value of data_directory
> set in postgresql.conf by the time we want to parse .auto.conf file
> during server start.  The value of data_directory is only available after
> processing of config files.  To fix it, we need to store the value of
> data_directory during parse of postgresql.conf file so that we can use it
> till data_directory is actually set.  Attached patch fixes the problem.
> Could you please once confirm if it fixes the problem in your
> env./scenario.

Hi Amit,

the patch fixes the problem. Thanks for looking into this.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: jsonb on-disk representation documentation