Re: Cluster name in ps output

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Cluster name in ps output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-05-05 07:58:30 -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > I guess the question is where this should be available as well. At the
> > very least I'd want to reference it in log_line_prefix as well?
>
> I'm not entirely sure that I see the point of having it in
> log_line_prefix- each cluster logs to its own log file which includes
> the cluster name (at least on Debian/Ubuntu and friends).  The only use
> case I can imagine here would be for syslog, but you could just *set*
> the cluster name in the log_line_prefix, as it'd be (by definition..)
> configurable per cluster.

So I've to configure it in multiple locations? I don't see the point. I
usually try to configure as much in common/template config files that
are included. Everything that doesn't have to be overwritten is good.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: Cluster name in ps output
Сообщение: Re: Cluster name in ps output