Re: Review: ECPG FETCH readahead

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Review: ECPG FETCH readahead
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 12:15:41AM +0200, Antonin Houska wrote:
> Whether this review is enough to move the patch to "ready for committer"
> - I tend to let the next CFM decide. (I don't find it productive to
> ignite another round of discussion about kinds of reviews - already saw
> some.)

In today's CF process, we trust reviewers to make that decision.  When all
unambiguous defects known to you have been resolved, please mark the patch
Ready for Committer.  Your review covered more ground than the average review,
so don't worry about it being too cursory to qualify.

Thanks,
nm

--
Noah Misch