Re: Custom Scan APIs (Re: Custom Plan node)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Custom Scan APIs (Re: Custom Plan node)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2014-04-15 11:07:11 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> writes:
> [ discussion ]

What I think this discussion shows that this patch isn't ready for
9.4. The first iteration of the patch came in 2013-11-06. Imo that's
pretty damn late for a relatively complex patch. And obviously we don't
have agreement on the course forward.
I don't think we need to stop discussing, but I think it's pretty clear
that this isn't 9.4 material. And that it's far from "Ready for Committer".

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: Custom Scan APIs (Re: Custom Plan node)
Сообщение: Re: Custom Scan APIs (Re: Custom Plan node)