Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE command

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add ALTER TABLESPACE ... MOVE command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Ick.  That's just plain sloppy.  Please create a separate production,
> *and* a separate comment header.

Done.

> Commit d86d51a95 was pretty damn awful in this regard as well, but
> let's clean them both up, not make it worse.

Yeah, I think I noticed this in passing but probably did the same as
Robert and figured "oh, I'm just playing with this, I'll go back and
clean it up later.." and then promptly forgot about it 'cause it worked
just fine.

> Existing precedent would suggest inventing two new productions named the
> same as the parse node types they produce, viz AlterTableSpaceMoveStmt
> and AlterTableSpaceOptionsStmt.

This felt a bit like overkill to me for these few, so I just did them
under a single 'AlterTblSpcStmt'.  I'm not against going back and
changing it if others feel differently.
Thanks,
    Stephen