Re: WIP patch (v2) for updatable security barrier views

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: WIP patch (v2) for updatable security barrier views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
All,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Yeah, the point of the "gotcha" is that a FOR UPDATE specified *outside* a
> security-barrier view would act as though it had appeared *inside* the
> view, since it effectively gets pushed down even though outer quals don't.

Alright, I've committed this with an updated note regarding the locking,
and a few additional regression tests (which appear to have upset some
of the buildfarm- will look at that...).

Please let me know if you see any issues.  I'm planning to spend
more-or-less all of tomorrow looking over the RLS patch.  As it's rather
large, I'm not sure I'll be able to get through it all, but I'm gonna
give it a go.
Thanks,
    Stephen