Re: PATCH: decreasing memory needlessly consumed by array_agg

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: PATCH: decreasing memory needlessly consumed by array_agg
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
How much of this problem can be attributed by the fact that repalloc has
to copy the data from the old array into the new one?  If it's large,
perhaps we could solve it by replicating the trick we use for
InvalidationChunk.  It'd be a bit messy, but the mess would be pretty
well contained, I think.