Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:30:59AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 10:13:36AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:
> >
> > > Uh, I thought that might be what you were saying, but I am not seeing
> > > any failures here.
> >
> > The buildfarm isn't complaining, either.  Is there some part of "make
> > check-world" that isn't exercised by the buildfarm?
>
> I see it now in contrib/test_decoding;  fixing.

OK, fixed.  I have also updated my new patch to reflect those changes,
attached.

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Вложения

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d
Сообщение: Re: Useless "Replica Identity: NOTHING" noise from psql \d