Re: Minimum supported version of Python?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Minimum supported version of Python?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Robert pointed this out to me, thanks.

On 2014-03-24 00:54:31 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
> > Well ... [2.3] passes in C locale, anyway.  9.1 appears to have a problem if
> > using UTF8 encoding:
> > http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=prairiedog&dt=2014-03-19%2017%3A00%3A48
>
> Some bisection tests say that it started failing after commit
> 17dee323e7ff67863582f279e415a8228e0b99cd.  No idea why, atm.

I can't really see why that'd would cause any such failure either. One
thing that I'd try is is just disabling the caching, to rule out
problems around that.
Do I understand correctly that you have a machine where you can
reproduce this on? And it can just be reproduced on OSX with python 2.3?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: Only first XLogRecData is visible to rm_desc with WAL_DEBUG
Сообщение: Re: Only first XLogRecData is visible to rm_desc with WAL_DEBUG