Re: Archive recovery won't be completed on some situation.

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: Archive recovery won't be completed on some situation.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

At Wed, 19 Mar 2014 19:34:10 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote
> > Agreed. Attached patches do that and I could "recover" the
> > database state with following steps,
>
> Adding new option looks like new feature rather than bug fix.
> I'm afraid that the backpatch of such a change to 9.3 or before
> is not acceptable.

Me too. But on the other hand it simplly is a relief for the
consequence of the behavior of server (altough it was ill
operation:), and especially it is needed for at least 9.1 which
seems cannot be saved without it. Plus it has utterly no impact
on servers' behavior of any corresponding versions. So I hope it
is accepted.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi