Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem

От Rodrigo Gonzalez
Тема Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:44:48 -0700
Susan Cassidy <susan.cassidy@decisionsciencescorp.com> wrote:

> No, I don't have 2 instances running.  I default the port on the psql
> command line, and the perl program is using 5432, as normal.
>
> Now, I'm discovering that syslog is no longer logging anything.  I
> bounced it, but to no avail.

That is other problem....try changing pgsql to use stderr (or fix
syslog of course)...then check both queries again and see the
differences...

Other good point by other user is that maybe you are using persistent
connections from apache and it is using an old snapshot?

Сообщение: Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem
Сообщение: Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem