Re: Little confusing things about client_min_messages.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Little confusing things about client_min_messages.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar  8, 2014 at 11:31:22AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Tomonari Katsumata <t.katsumata1122@gmail.com> writes:
> > [ client_min_messages = info is not documented ]
>
> That's intentional, because it's not a useful setting.  Even more so
> for the other two.

Well, 'info' is between other settings we do document, so I am not clear
why info should be excluded.  It is because we always output INFO to the
client?  From elog.c:
       if (ClientAuthInProgress)           output_to_client = (elevel >= ERROR);       else           output_to_client
=(elevel >= client_min_messages ||                               elevel == INFO);

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +