Re: Mysterious DB reset

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Mysterious DB reset
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Israel Brewster wrote:

> So my question is, aside from someone going in and mucking about in the wee hours of the morning, what could possibly
causethis behavior? What sort of event could cause all data to be deleted from the table, and the sequence to be reset?
Especiallywhile there is an active connection? Thanks for any ideas, however wild or off the wall :-)

Is this running off a NFS mount or something?  I'm wondering about the
filesystem getting unmounted and an empty copy of the database being in
the mountpoint.