Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane escribió:

> I'd like to have lock strength reduction as much as anybody, but it
> can't come at the price of reduction of reliability.

Can we have at least a cut-down version of it?  If we can just reduce
the lock level required for ALTER TABLE / VALIDATE, that would be an
enormous improvement already.

Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe