BUG #9364: why pg_user_mappings can query by nonsuperuser?

От digoal@126.com
Тема BUG #9364: why pg_user_mappings can query by nonsuperuser?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      9364
Logged by:          digoal.zhou
Email address:      digoal@126.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.3
Operating system:   CentOS 6.x

pg_user_mappings view has user and passowrd infomation , I think it is not
security that can query by the mapped user which is not superuser. why ?
I revoke the query privilege from PUBLIC, and the foreign table used normal,
so why not revoke default?