BUG #9308: The application failed to initialize properly

От patrick.wege@bioscitec.de
Тема BUG #9308: The application failed to initialize properly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      9308
Logged by:          Patrick Wege
Email address:      patrick.wege@bioscitec.de
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.20
Operating system:   Windows XP SP2

If I try installing or running the postgresql 8.4.20 on Windows XP SP2
machine I get an "The application failed to initialize properly
(0xc0150002). Click on OK to terminate the application." Error! No matter
what executable I run. (postgresql.exe, psql.exe, ... even pgAdmin3.exe)
This is no issue on Windows XP3 and above.

Thanks,
Patrick