pg_dump/pg_restore issues

От Leonardo M. Ramé
Тема pg_dump/pg_restore issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, I'm backing up a big database using the --exclude-table option for
two tables, say table1 and table2. Then another backup of only those
tables, so, the final result are three backup files.

basic.backup
table1.backup
table2.backup

The problem I'm facing is at the restore moment is that basic.backup
contains view definitions related to table1 or table2, hence, the
restore does not create those views.

How do you recommend to workaround this?.

P.S.: I create three files because table1 and table2 are tables with
blob data, and we use basic.backup to create testing database where we
don't need blob data.

Regards,
--
Leonardo M. Ramé