Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Re: Heikki Linnakangas 2014-02-14 <52FE1220.9050205@vmware.com>
> Conclusion: I've committed a patch to change the test case to use
> SQLINTEGER instead of long as the variable's datatype. I also added
> an explicit test case for SQLBindCol.

Oh cool. Thanks for looking into this :)

I had already uploaded your first fix a few minutes before you posted
the second message, and the results look promising, with s390x (and
ia64) still failing.

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=psqlodbc

Will try the other patch as well now.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures
Сообщение: Re: 09.03.0100 cursor failures on various architectures