BUG #9182: Data type (text) issue with MS SQL 2012

От RogerBerkelmans@arlcollect.com.au
Тема BUG #9182: Data type (text) issue with MS SQL 2012
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      9182
Logged by:          Roger
Email address:      RogerBerkelmans@arlcollect.com.au
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
Operating system:   Windows server 2008R2

we have a SMS system taht is using a pg-database. we connect the database by
ODBC to a linked server to a MS SQL 2012
sehen running a select query from the MS SQL 2012 on the pg-database and the
data type of the column is a text we get the following error:
OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server "linked server name" returned
message "Requested conversion is not supported.".
Msg 7341, Level 16, State 2, Line 1
Cannot get the current row value of column "[linked server
name]...[inbox].ABC" from OLE DB provider "MSDASQL" for linked server
"linked server name".