Re: Recovery inconsistencies, standby much larger than primary

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Recovery inconsistencies, standby much larger than primary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2014-01-31 10:33:16 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > It's interesting that the smgr gets this wrong then (as also evidenced
> > by the fact that relation_size does as well). Could you please do a ls
> > -l path/to/relfilenode*?
>
> IIRC, smgrnblocks will stop as soon as it finds a segment that is not
> 1GB in size.  Could you check the lengths of all segments for that
> relation?

Yea, that's what I am wondering about. I wanted the full list because
there could be an entire file missing and it's interesting to see at
which time they were last touched relative to each other...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: Recovery inconsistencies, standby much larger than primary
Сообщение: Re: Recovery inconsistencies, standby much larger than primary