Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()

От Christian Kruse
Тема Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 30/01/14 10:01, Tom Lane wrote:
> While I haven't actually read the gettext docs, I'm pretty sure that
> gettext() is defined to preserve errno.  It's supposed to be something
> that you can drop into existing printf's without thinking, and if
> it mangled errno that would certainly not be the case.

Thanks for your explanation. I verified reading the man page and it
explicitly says:

ERRORS      errno is not modified.

Best regards,

-- Christian Kruse               http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()
Сообщение: Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()