Re: Regression tests failing if not launched on db "regression"

От Christian Kruse
Тема Re: Regression tests failing if not launched on db "regression"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> For the documentation patch, I propose the attached to avoid future
> confusions. Comments? It might make sense to back-patch as well.

Compiles, didn't find any typos and I think it is comprehensible.

Looks fine for me.

Best regards,

-- Christian Kruse               http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

От: Christian Kruse
Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl fails with config-only directory