Re: updated emacs configuration

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: updated emacs configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 07:31:29PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I have cleaned up entab.c so I am ready to add a new option that removes
> > tabs from only comments.  Would you like me to create that and provide a
> > diff at a URL?  It would have to be run against all back branches.
>
> If you think you can actually tell the difference reliably in entab,
> sure, give it a go.

OK, I have modified entab.c in a private patch to only process text
inside comments, and not process leading whitespace, patch attached.  I
basically ran 'entab -o -t4 -d' on the C files.

The result are here, in context, plain, and unified format:

    http://momjian.us/expire/entab_comment.cdiff
    http://momjian.us/expire/entab_comment.pdiff
    http://momjian.us/expire/entab_comment.udiff

and their line counts:

    89741 entab_comment.cdiff
    26351 entab_comment.pdiff
    50503 entab_comment.udiff

I compute 6627 lines as modified.  What I did not do is handle _only_
cases with periods before the tabs.  Should I try that?

  + Everyone has their own god. +

Вложения