Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()

От Christian Kruse
Тема Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()
Дата
Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 29/01/14 13:39, Tom Lane wrote:
> No, what I meant is that the ereport caller needs to save errno, rather
> than assuming that (some subset of) ereport-related subroutines will
> preserve it.
> […]

Your reasoning sounds quite logical to me. Thus I did a

grep -RA 3 "ereport" src/* | less

and looked for ereport calls with errno in it. I found quite a few,
attached you will find a patch addressing that issue.

Best regards,

--
 Christian Kruse               http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения