Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Suspicion of a compiler bug in clang: using ternary operator in ereport()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Alvaro Herrera (alvherre@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> Well, we already have Coverity reports and the VIVA64 stuff posted last
> month.  Did they not see these problems?  Maybe they did, maybe not, but
> since there's a large number of false positives it's hard to tell.  I
> don't know how many false positives we would get from a Splint run, but
> my guess is that it'll be a lot.

I've whittled down most of the false positives and gone through just
about all of the rest.  I do not recall any reports in Coverity for this
issue and that makes me doubt that it checks for it.

I'll try and take a look at what splint reports this weekend.
Thanks,
    Stephen