Re: Postgresql for cygwin - 3rd

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Postgresql for cygwin - 3rd
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 11:08:36AM +0200, marco atzeri wrote:
> Il 3/6/2013 11:46 PM, Andrew Dunstan ha scritto:
> >
> >Excellent. Will test it out soon.
> >
> >cheers
> >
> >andrew
> >

> Andrew,
> please find attached a full patch for cygwin relative to 9.3beta1 :
>
> - DLLTOLL/DLLWRAP are not used anymore, replaced
>   by gcc also for postgres.exe (*)
> - DLL versioning is added
>
> Check failures:
> - prepared_xacts is still freezing
>   The cygwin failure you highlighted was solved,
>   so it should be something else
> - attached the 2 regressions diffs
>      tsearch                  ... FAILED
>      without_oid              ... FAILED
> The second one seems a new one, not sure cygwin specific

Andrew, should this configuration/code patch be applied to 9.4?
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/51B59794.3000500@gmail.com

I think we would have to make Cygwin-specific regression output to
handle the regression failures, but frankly I am not even sure if they
are right.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +