Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Upgrade to Autoconf 2.69

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Upgrade to Autoconf 2.69
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I know Peter is looking at this, but I looked at and I can't see the
> problem.  Every call of exec_prog() that uses pg_resetxlog has
> throw_error = true, and the test there is:
>
>     result = system(cmd);
>
>     if (result != 0)
>     pg_log(FATAL, ...)
>
> and in pg_log_v() I see:
>
>         switch (type)
>         case PG_FATAL:
>             printf("\n%s", _(message));
>             printf("Failure, exiting\n");
> -->         exit(1);
>             break;

This was fixed by Peter two days ago in commit
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ca607b155e86ce529fc9ac322a232f264cda9ab6

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Upgrade to Autoconf 2.69
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Upgrade to Autoconf 2.69