Re: [bug fix] connection service file doesn't take effect with ECPG apps

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [bug fix] connection service file doesn't take effect with ECPG apps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 05:35:22AM +0900, MauMau wrote:
> Your test case seems different from my original mail.  In my test

As it turned out that wasn't the problem. It was simple typo on my side. Sorry
for the hassle.

However, I'd prefer to solve the problem slightly differently by not creating
an empty host variable instead of checking for it after the fact. But I take it
you don't mind that.

Fixed in HEAD and all back branches. Thanks for the report.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com