Re: shared memory message queues

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: shared memory message queues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-12-18 15:23:23 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> It sounds like most people who have looked at this stuff are broadly
> happy with it, so I'd like to push on toward commit soon, but it'd be
> helpful, Andres, if you could review the comment additions to
> shm-mq-v2.patch and see whether those address your concerns.

FWIW, I haven't looked carefully enough at the patch to consider myself
having reviewed it. I am not saying that it's not ready for committer,
just that I don't know whether it is.

I will have a look at the comment improvements, and if you don't beat me
to it, give the patch a read-over.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services