Re: pgsql: Fix a couple of bugs in MultiXactId freezing

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix a couple of bugs in MultiXactId freezing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
BTW, there are a a couple of spec files floating around which perhaps we
should consider getting into the source repo (in some cleaned up form).
Noah published one, Andres shared a couple more with me, and I think I
have two more.  They can't be made to work in normal circumstances,
because they depend on concurrent server activity.  But perhaps we
should add them anyway and perhaps list them in a separate schedule
file, so that any developer interested in messing with this stuff has
them readily available for testing.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 9.3 reference constraint regression
Сообщение: Re: 9.3 reference constraint regression