Re: JDBC lint

От Andrew Gaul
Тема Re: JDBC lint
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Use of JDBC lint could allow removing the finalize methods from the
underlying driver resources.  One could even opt-in to such behavior,
such as MySQL Connector/J configuration for dontTrackOpenResources=true.
The referenced thread discusses the need for such a debug mode and JDBC
lint provides this functionality.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://maginatics.com/