Re: Why we are going to have to go DirectIO

От Jonathan Corbet
Тема Re: Why we are going to have to go DirectIO
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:01:37 -0800
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> > Perhaps even better: the next filesystem, storage, and memory management
> > summit is March 24-25.
>
> Link?  I can't find anything Googling by that name.  I'm pretty sure we
> can get at least one person there.

It looks like the page for the 2014 event isn't up yet.  It will be
attached (as usual) to the LF collaboration summit:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

I'll make a personal note to send something here when the planning process
begins and the CFP goes out.

Napa Valley...one can do worse...:)

jon