Problem logging into the commit fest app

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Problem logging into the commit fest app
Дата
Re: Problem logging into the commit fest app  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www
I am getting the following error logging into the commit fest app:
Internal Server ErrorDBI connect('host=cauth.postgresql.org database=pgweb user=authsvc_cfport=5432
password=x7Fd89Abj','',...)failed: could not connect toserver: Connection timed out Is the server running on
host"cauth.postgresql.org"(204.145.124.246) and accepting TCP/IPconnections on port 5432?
at/usr/local/pgcommitfest/perl-lib/PgCommitFest/DB.pmline 8

I can log into my other Postgres accounts with the same login just fine.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: